Join our team and expand your culinary knowledge by using the finest ingredients on the West Coast. You will be afforded an opportunity to learn from some of our country's culinary leaders in a setting that is one of the most beautiful places on earth.
We are proud to offer scratch cooking. We have whole pork; fish and a variety of seafood arrive daily. Our staff processes the ingredients into choice cuts utilizing every part. We make 95% of our products in house; our biggest supplier is Mother Nature. If you are a cook who believes in true, clean cuisine then the Wickaninnish Inn is where you want to work.
Serious foodies only apply.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Be passionate about their craft, love food, love fresh ingredients!
- Detail orientated, you DO sweat the small stuff
- Must thrive in a multi-tasking, fast paced working environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Previous fine dining establishment or similar experience
- Ability to make a 1 year commitment to the position
How to Apply:
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media.
Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.
See All Careers